Salmon River Brewery has moved into a new 1,800-square-foot Brewhouse in McCall, Idaho, next door to its restaurant in the town’s historic railroad depot.
The facility houses a 15bbl-BBL brew system, current and new fermenters and brite tanks, and a new two-story grain silo.
“We could not be more excited to see construction start on this project,” Salmon River Brewery co-owner Matt Hurlbutt says. “The new brewhouse will enable us to double our beer-making capabilities, as well as expand the community gathering space in the Hotel McCall Courtyard. Plus, the new facility will allow us to offer brewery tours, set aside a dedicated tasting room, and provide other new services.”
Brewery Quick Facts
- 15bbl single infusion 2 vessel brewhouse
- 22bbl hot liquor tank
- Four glycol jacketed 15bbl fermenters
- Two glycol jacketed 7bbl fermenters
- Eight 7bbl grundy brite tanks
- One glycol jacketed 15bbl brite tank
- Premium Pacific Northwest two-row malt barley used in brewing process.
- SRB uses Pacific Northwest hops, grown at Matt Hurlbutt’s brother in-law’s 5th generation Willamette Valley hop farm.
- Fresh brewing yeast purchased from Hood River, Oregon’s Wyeast Laboratories.
- No animal products are used in the brewing process.
Hours of Operation:
Sunday & Monday | 11am - 8pm (kitchen closes at 7pm)
Tuesday - Saturday | 11am - 9pm (kitchen closes at 8pm)
Saturday & Sunday | 10:30am - 9pm (kitchen closes at 8pm)
Thursday, Friday, Monday | 4pm - 9pm (kitchen closes at 8pm)
Closed Tuesday & Wednesday
3:30pm - 6pm Daily