Welcome to the Brewhouse
Salmon River Brewery continues to brew, ferment, condition, and keg our beers in our original 900 square foot facility, a few short blocks away from our pub. The brewers produce 1,200 bbls (31 gallons per bbl) a year, supplying our pub and a large network of restaurants, bars, and taverns throughout Central and Southern Idaho.
- Brewery Quick Facts
- 7bbl single infusion brew system
- Indirect-fired 400 gallon stainless steel boiling kettle
- 300+ gallon stainless steel Mash Tun with capacity for 800 pounds of malted barley
- Two Insulated 15 bbl Conicals
- Two – Insulated 7 bbl Conicals
- Eight single wall “Grundy” brite tanks
- Premium Pacific Northwest two-row malt barley used in brewing process.
- SRB uses Pacific Northwest hops, grown at Matt Hurlbutt’s brother in-law’s 5th generation Willamette Valley hop farm.
- Fresh brewing yeast purchased from Hood River, Oregon’s Wyeast Laboratories.
- No animal products are used in the brewing process.